The company
that I would use would be a big one so that its well-known so that I will have
more chance of being noticed when it comes to selling my magazine but also one
that doesn’t also have the same genre of music so that my magazine has more
chance of making it in the market and so that there is less competition.
My target
audience will be from sixteen to twenty two year olds as when I handed my
question airs out they were the age that was most popular age but also they are
the age group that chose the genre of music that I’m doing they also follow the
clothes ranges that I would put in my magazine if I was going to advertise
clothing in it but not only that they are interested in the same things as me
and my genre which is really good as it means that I can put articles in that
they can relate to
I would sell it in either a supermarket or a newsagent as
these are the places that came up as the most popular in my question air I will
also advertise it on the tv for a while so people know that they can now get it
as it’s a new magazine. But also people are more likely to see it so because
these are the shops that they are always buying there magazines from.
No comments:
Post a Comment